Re: Re: [ST] FJR1300AE, semi automatic

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005, John Petrey, Jr. wrote:

-Weight. Or large feeling.
-Get of an ST and on a FJR
-and many are immediately struck by
-the FJR's reduced flickability and big-feeling
-in the tight stuff. And its great motor.
-It just feels like a ford excursion COMPARED TO THE ST.

That's why I didn't jump ship yet John, but with all the latest bells and
whistles I'm thinking of trying one again.  Mebbe it's just the stiff knees
and ankles from this past weekend's too much fun talking though, heh!

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\