Re: [ST] Oil Consumption

My bike with now some 72.000 km on it neven needed a
drop of extra oil between serviceintervals, until
recent, when I needed tot fill it with about 0,5 liter
between 2 intervals. I consider that usual for a bike
with this amount of wear.

I do check the level whil still cold, check it on the
centerstand. On previeous debates we figured out that
when there was still oil to be seen in the glass, it
was ok for the engine.

With no oil on the dipstick at all, I guess that is
not fantastic, but Marc what did you read after
topping it with 300ml of oil? Full? The amount of oil
between low en full is 500ml..... so if it read full
after that 300 ml it was still ok...

my $0.02

--Markus