[ST] RE: Oil Consumption

> It needed 300 millimeters of oil , last checked by the agents when
> the oil was changed at 1 000kms in May, and I've now done 5 500kms.

Check that you aren't leaking oil somewhere, I found mine had used a similar
amount of oil and upon checking found a leak around the oil filter was the
culprit.  I also found a leak through the neutral light switch which has so far
resulted in 3 trips back to the dealer to attempt to fix it under warranty -
but that's another story!

The '01 Sprint I used to have covered 35,000km and was starting to use oil,
(approximately 500ml in 5,000km from memory) - so I traded it in on the one I
have now.  Never found out why it was using oil, perhaps it was leaking as
well???

Mick
BRG ST