From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of George
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 10:35 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] UK triumph accessories

I have had the ZG ST on my '02 ST for ~13,000 miles and am very happy with
it.  I have to admit I did put the stock WS back on when the temps got
consistently over 90.  I put the ZG back on last weekend now that the temps
are cooling down again.  I haven't tried the DB so I can't compare the
two.  Maybe somebody else has and can voice their opinion.  I'd be
interested in the comparison.

George