[ST] ZG shields, was UK triumph accessories

On 10/3/05, Jonathan <jonathanrellis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Speaking of ZG screens, who has them on their ST and what model and how do you like it. I had two different ones on my Trophy and they were excellent and I am considering getting one for my ST - I'm thinking of the double bubble or the touring - anyone got these?

Jonathan

I have used a ZG Sport Touring shield since 1999 on the 2 Sprint STs I've had(a 99 and an 02). A couple years ago I started switching back and forth between it and stock depending on the weather. The ZG ST shield creates a bigger air pocket to hide in. The buffeting is a lower tone, and not bad at all.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen