[ST] Re: NEW BIKE BREAK-IN ( RUNNING IN )

G'day from OZ / Harry Red 02
Below is a link to an American mechanic to has some very different
ideas/tests/results on the best way to treat / run in a new bike engine.

I have not seen this before on this forum and would like to hear back from the
experienced Triumph riders on their thoughts - anyone tried this - noticed better
results ??
http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm
Cheers folks - we are just about to hit our summer  - yeeee ha........