From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CAPT
Howard S. Serlick USNR
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:59 AM
To: st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] ZG screen

All:
	I have been using a ZG "Double- Bubble" screen on my '00 & '03 ST
over the past
five years.
	It works a lot better than the stock windscreen. Bugs and junk now
go over my
head instead of into my face/visor. The screen is thinner than the stock
windscreen, but does not deform at high speeds. I think it actually makes it

easier to install because it is more flexible than the stock piece.
	I purchased a clear model and custom painted it to suit the colour
scheme of my
bike. I think I spent a whopping $69 for it at the time. If you would like
pics,
just ping me privately.
	I have heard complaints from other ST Digesters about the ZG screen
not
mounting properly on their bikes. My screen has always fit perfectly on both
of
my ST's. It has given me flawless service over 50K miles on both bikes.
All the best,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'03 Blue ST
Philadelphia