[ST] Double Bubble, Toil and Trouble.

I've been reading the praises of the Double Bubble over the last few days.
First, I have sent Thomas  a message to see if I can get his comparison
pictures to post.
Next, I have the dark smoke Double Bubble on my 99 ST.  Had it since the
summer of 99 along with the Triumph tall screen.
IMHO:
1. It looks great, so I leave it on most of the time.
2. The fit was as good as stock although back in late 99 or early 2000
there were issues of  a new mold and some started complaining of
adjustments being needed.
3. I like the stock screen just as well except for looks. The Double Bubble
moves the bug air flow up a little but at 5'10" I still get the splatters
on the face shield.
4. I have issues with the Double Bubble in some conditions. At speeds over
70 with a 10-20 MPH wind angled from the front I get so much buffeting my
eyes cannot focus. I've done it over and over and it buffets bad at some
speeds. Probably the way I sit on the bike but do not expect the Holy Grail
if you buy one. Overall I like it but it too has issues.
5. The Triumph tall screen is used only for very cold weather. Nosier, but
it provides a ton of protection.

I ordered my ST in October of 98 and picked it up on January 19, 1999.
Anyone had theirs longer?

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima