Re: [ST] ST: Neutral Switch Oil Leak

>>Mick - how certain are you (or your dealership) that it is coming from
there? Might it be coming from further up and or in and just dripping down
to that point?

The reason I'm asking is that the airbox breather tube is "behind there"
(in a general sense) and could be leaking oil if your crankcase breather
valve is leaking oil into the airbox. When that happened on my bike, the
oil also didn't show up until the engine was warm and running for a while
and where the oil ended up was largely a function of how I pointed the
tube. Mostly mine seemed to drip down the swingarm, but if it was angled
back I could see it ending up where yours is.

Paul
<<

Thanks for that Paul, I'll check it out.

Mick,
BRG ST