Re: [ST] ABS

I would say that it is a good thing. There's no real down-side, except if
you rely on it too much - and that's your own fault then. To have the
experience, but also have a system such as this for dealing with oil, water,
gravel, etc, and for when we screw-up (we're humans, we all do, no
exceptions) - that's pretty ideal.
 Matt Heyer