Re: [ST] Healdsburg

Doggy Doo,

I'm not the one from Healdsburg nor do I remember who
is, but I live in Santa Rosa...yes, this is riding
paradise!  If only I managed to get off the bloody 101
once in awhile I could re-confirm that assertion.

The local Triumph dealer is Moto Meccanica in Santa
Rosa, with whom I've been fairly happy so far.  The
next closest dealer, to my knowledge, is Ducati &
Triumph of Marin in San Rafael...never been there.
Munroe Motors in San Francisco comes in next...I've
only ever walked in there once.

Anyhow, welcome to the area!
-Aron