Re: [ST] Mapping us

On Oct 15, 2005, at 11:30 AM, Zoltan Pavlakovich wrote:

> What are the white dots across the street from you on the open field?
> - sheep? Man, you live out in the boonies.

Cows or hay bales, depending on the season. After 40 years in San Jose,
the boonies feel pretty nice. The loudest noise around our house is
during frog mating season. The fact that I sit near some of the best
motorcycle roads in the world, and some pretty nice scenery to boot
makes it worth the fact it's tough making a living here.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned