Re: [ST] Rattle Down under

My 01 RS has the rattle. I would say it is definitely the catalytic
ceramic. I can replicate by just bumping the collector area with my
hand. It started around 7K miles. I'm now at 29K and the rattle has not
gotten any worse, and engine performance hasn't changed.  I'm tempted to
just break it out. I have a plumber friend with a pipe inspection camera
and will see if I can look at it.