[ST] Lee Parks Class report

Finished the initial California 'Total Control' class taught by Lee
Parks, and want to wave my hands at all you folks and suggest that if
you can, you ought to take one.

Lee spoke to the LABikers a few years ago (and wants to do it again if
we can come up with a venue), and I've been noodging him to do a local
class since then (actually since I read the book and likked it a lot).
Apparently other folks had been as well, because he did one...

A day of class work and parking lot drills in the lot of a chuch in
Anaheim, and I was praying when I was done, that's for sure...

His approach to riding is very analytical and useful; "if you do these
things, the bike will respond." He's right.

Joanne C., Tenacious G, and I (along with my friend Matt D and Joe from
the SF Bay area) rode circles around the lot and I managed to learn a
whole lot in the process.

The class follows the book pretty closely...

...but a day, some $$, and a bunch of gasoline well spent. I'm sore today!

MracD