From: sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx <sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:20:24 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: [ST] 40,000 KLM ( 24,000 MILE ) SERVICE

Posted this but did not see it on the list ???

G'day folks.  2002 ST - a little advice ???

I will be putting my 02 in for 40k (klm's) service and wanted to check what
extra
things are recommended to be looked at / replaced / fixed.  I already figure
steering head bearings, valves ( still not adjusted since new ) replace throttle
cable ( just starting to stick a bit compared to a new one ) and the other
regular
stuff - any other suggestions. Bike is mostly ridden hard, with a pillion on
fast
county roads, very little city work. Combined weight about 140 kgs without
luggage -
Oh !!! and I  must get the rear wheel bearings checked ( this was the bike that
had
that BIG problem in March this year :(

Cheers - keep the shinny side up..

Harry / Sydney - OZ