Re: [ST] 40,000 KLM ( 24,000 MILE ) SERVICE

Does it really say to replace the oil filter every day?

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> DEW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 20/10/2005 14:38:53 >>>
Harry, over on TriumphRAT.net they have the service information for
all
the service intervals, listing what Triumph says is supposed to be
done
at each service.  Have you looked over this?

http://triumphrat.net/downloads/Sprint_RS_ST_from_2002.pdf

In addition, I would say to look over the list of things that were
supposed to be done at past services that you think might need to be
checked again.  However, the 40k Km service seems to cover the
majority
of items...  Glad I'm not the one paying for it right now.

Dan
<<<<<<<<