From: Emile Nossin <Emile@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 02:18:04 +0200
Subject: Re: [ST] Tokyo show just started...

More on the concept Honda, also stating the low seat height (680mm / 26.7")
and more pics:
http://www.webbikeworld.com/Motorcycle-news/honda-dn-01.htm

And here much more including a video where they are actually riding it:
http://www.honda.co.jp/motorshow/motor/conceptmodel/DN-01/styling/index.html

Emile
www.piloot.com