Re: [ST] 40,000 service + Cruise control / throttle lock

Thx Dan - I had not seen that service schedule before. I will make sure the shop
does all the necessary.  Also - any comments on the best throttle lock. I think the
Trottlemeister (?) looks ok - is it easy to install / operate.
Cheers / Harry - Sydney - OZ  - Red 02.
PS: I am now on the map too ( see previous mail ) click on Sydney - that's me
    doing practice laps at Eastern Creek Raceway. It was the OZ 500 GP track
    before the moved back to Philip Island and renamed it MotoGP. Great track -
    lots of fun.  My best time was 1m.56 sec ( Rossi does 1.34 )