Re: [ST] DN01 Transmission musings

Upon closer inspection I see that the cafe racer has a different powereplant. I only had a quick look yesterday and made the assumption that those crazy Japanese had put the T Max engine in that frame. Its a nice looking bike all the same. (The cafe racer not the TMax)

Brett

-----Original Message-----
From: Emile Nossin <Emile@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 13:47:01 +0200
Subject: Re: [ST] DN01 Transmission musings

>From: brettwilson21@xxxxxxx
>I noticed in one of the gallery 2 shots there appears to be a cafe racer style
frame
>with the T-Max engine/transmission. Perhaps that would be a succesful
combination?
>Brett Sydney

There's some pics in that gallery of other bikes. I don't see a cafe racer with
T-max engine or CVT there (2 in line horizontal), I think you misread. But the
DN01 is basically the same idea, others will surely follow.

This Suzuki G-Strider was a concept bike on the Tokyo 2003 show:
http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/55193/1/1911857/Large
950 cc twin automatic, looks cool and will have some umph I guess....
Haven't heard anything about it since.

Emile
www.piloot.com