[ST] Speaking of screens... FS

Skittles came with a Triumph touring screen which was quickly replaced
by a stock screen, thanks to STeve.  I reinstalled it for the colder
weather and found that it causes very uncomfortable buffeting right at
eye level on the highway.  I'm 5'6" with the stock bars and this screen
doesn't work for me.  Anyone interested?

Make an offer.

And before I offer up the rubber nuts as part of the deal, can anyone
tell me if the ZG screens come with or do you have to transfer from the
stock screen?

Jeremy Witt

Field Engineer

Corrugated Networking Services Inc.