From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 6:27 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] A decent armoured jacket.

I find myself in need of the collective experience of The liST.

My much loved and well worn Dririder armoured all weather jacket is not
long
for this world. Its protected me from one get off, the velcro is falling
off,
the zippers are breaking and its no longer waterproof.

I have been looking for what seems like ages but it seems that top of
the
line armoured jackets are only available in silver/grey or black.

As we are coming into summer in the land of Oz, black is totally out of
the
question. And as I now have a silver bike, grey/silver is not good
either.

Is anyone able to point me in the direction of a good jacket maker?

Thanks in advance,

Brett
Sydney.