Re: [ST] A decent armoured jacket.

I've been really happy with my Hein Gericke gear, some of it branded
FirstGear. Excellent weather protection, really good venting, and very
durable. Some of the designs are a bit flashy for my taste, but I
managed to find a few low-key designs that suit my taste well enough.
I've got a MeshTex jacket for the summer and a Diablo LeatherTex jacket
for the cooler months. I think I'm going to get one of the Urban Warrior
jackets. Really super cool jacket, mostly mesh, but with zip out liners
for insulation and weatherproofing.

Someone already pointed out Vanson. I'd also like to point out
Aerostitch, AGV, and Alpinestars. All make really good gear.

- Jeff in CO