Re: [ST] ZG tall screen experience

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, Gavin Lawrie wrote:

-But another idea would be to find a way to increase the height of the
-top-edge of the Triumph screen - so I was wondering if anyone knows of a way
-of doing this.

I used that Saeng edging (http://www.saeng.com/4000.htm) on my '99 ST, and it
did seem to give me another couple of inches in the pocket.  But the later STs
have a thicker bead in the top edge of the screen, much like VFRs, that makes
installing the edging difficult to the point of giving it up.  There are metal
clips imbedded in the edging that only opened so far...

Another possibility is the Laminar Lip (http://www.laminarlip.com).

I found I really didn't miss the edging this year though but with the cold I'm
gonna put the Triumph touring screen on this weekend methinks.

FWIW, HIH.

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\