[ST] Anyone mount a GIVI topbox?

I've been looking into this as personally I think the Triumph topbox looks
to big on the bike. Now Givi makes a bracket, Triumph makes an adapter to
our luggage racks, and SW-mototech makes a bracket too. Anybody use any of
these (or any other methods) to mount a GIVI topbox? Comments, pictures, etc
welcome...
 Thanks again,
 Matt Heyer
 PS - Givi's Monolock topboxes have the cool ability to add a brake light
into the box - I think that is rather cool.