Re: [ST] Anyone mount a GIVI topbox?

I've seen that "kit". Did you get just the T-shaped things and bolts (part
#A9500010)? Did you mount a Monolock or Monokey box to it? Do you have any
pictures (even general travel ones where I can see the box mounted)? Thanks
 Matt Heyer
 PS - I'm trying to avoid the "mothership-landing-look", and thus looking at
the smaller boxes.