Re: [ST] A decent armoured jacket.

>Thanks for all that info Emile and to everyone else that chipped in.
>
>It seems that Rukka and a few other manufacturers are not interested in
>supplying to Australia as none have replied to my emails.
>
>It seems there is a real lack of top end riding gear available here. I
>guess
>the only thing for me to do is the tried and tested method of foot slogging
>around the accessory shops.
>
>Cheers
>Brett
>Sydney
>05 ST.

Brett,  I would hope Tourmaster is available in OZ.  If so, I just purchased
the new "Advanced" Sport Jacket.  Very nice indeed.  I've ridden in 100f
temps down to 40's so far.  Rode on the edge of Hurricane Rita and it's done
it's job quite well.  Very well made, excellent ventilation, a totally new
design, waterproof with the liner and supremely comfortable.  And it comes
in multiple colors.

Check it out at;    http://www.tourmaster.com/

scroll down to What's Hot.

STeve Duncan