Re: [ST] A decent armoured jacket.

>From: "Big Riff" <big_riff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Hey STeve,
>
>I just ordered one of those same TourMaster jackets from NewEnough this
>week.  I should be seeing it at my door any day now.  Have you had a chance
>to test the "waterproofness" yet?  With the venting features of the jacket,
>I'm a bit worried that water will leak through too easily.  Excellent price
>at NewEnough, by the way....
>

>John in NJ
>'01 BRG ST

The jacket is "waterproof" to the user when the liner is used.  Otherwise
only water resistant  :-)
Nice jacket tho, you will love the venting, it is the shizznit, best I've
ever used. Make sure and check out the pull cords located inside the front
pockets, they really do work.

eLDonut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve