Re: [ST] A decent armoured jacket.

>Thanks Steve,
>
>Is the waterproof liner a separate purchase, or is it included with the
>jacket?
>

>John in NJ
>'01 BRG ST

Liner comes with the jacket.  Quite nice actually, quilted with nylon shell,
even has a nice little inside pocket.  I will say that of all the gear I've
gone through over the years (and I'm a gear whore), the Tourmaster stuff is
as good or better than most and that includes Aerostich, FirstGear and the
rest.  I had a Cortech 3/4 jacket a couple years back that I liked a lot but
sold it due to the extra length not being well suited to the riding position
on the ST, at least for me.  Otherwise I would still have that jacket.  And
don't get me wrong, this Advanced jacket is waterproof even without the
liner in all but hurricane type, all day rain.  Just make sure you have all
the vents closed up well, DAMHIKT.

One nice touch I really appreciate is the Sheepskin leather around the
collar, muy comfortable.

Also, glad to hear you got a good deal from NewEnough, Paul and Holly are
good people, been dealing with them for years.

eLDonut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve