Re: [ST] NEW BIKE BREAK-IN ( RUNNING IN )

> Its done 6000kms now, and it still feels pretty "tight", but it is
definitely producing more power than it did 2 000 kms ago.

This type of comment really cracks me up (please don't be affended).  I see
oil threads and others too, and we all do it, state it feels faster, jumps
higher, stops quicker without any quantitative testing at all.  The fact is
that we could go full throttle right out the box or keep it under 10 mph and
none of us would really know the difference.  Same with oil, straight 10w
dino or Mobil 4T racing, we don't know if the bike last longer because we
either sell it or crash it way before something breaks.  Pretty much any
deviation from the manual is rectal extraction opinion.  I've got mine and
you have yours and all of them are great or they suck depending your point
of view.

Sorry guys, woke up on the wrong side of the bed,
Rod