Re: [ST] off subject to STeve

>Senor Donut,
>
>I haven't had the pleasure of reading your witty posts for a while!
>
>What happend?
>
>Got blown away by Katrina? Blown by Rita maybe?
>Got married? Got thrown in jail? Sold the readhead?
>
>Now these are wildly speculative assumptions, we would like to hear your
>side of the story.
>
>Good to hear from you,
>
>Zoltan

Howdy Zoltan, sorry for the delayed response, been out riding.  A nice
weekend here in the great southern mid section  :-)

I've been a bit off this list for a while.  Nothing personal to anyone, just
other fish to fry.  Did not get blown away by Katrina, but did spend time
down there with friends and recovery effort.  Cut a lot of trees, dragged a
lot of brush.  Showed up with lot's of fuel and beer and food, made me very
popular.   :)

Did not get blown away by Rita, although I did ride in her wake.  That was
quite an experience.  I can now say I've ridden in a Hurricane, heady stuff.

Not married.  Did get pulled in Arkansas and thought jail was a possibility,
we were blasting the yellow and making time.  County sherriff was cool
though, just told us to cool it in his territory, he and I both agreed cell
phones suck   :-)

Still have the Redhead, she's a keeper.

eLDonut
jinete en la tormenta