Re: [ST] Lucky Dunc

> OK, here's the story Rich:
> Headed to Hot Springs with five other riders. <snip>

Thanks dunc, another great story for the archives.

Ya know, I'm beginning to really appreciate folks who risk life and
limb while having fun upholding hoary motorcycling traditions! It
makes the rest of us look pretty tame when we misbehave ;O).

On colors:
I used to feel pretty invisible in black & grey on Sapphire Blue. To a
fault!  The bozos just don't see you.

That was then.  The new jacket is screaming hi-viz yellow - with black
accents, of course. Visualize Roulette Green (Tiger; Speed 3, etc),
which it compliments nicely BTW, only it's several shades lighter &
MUCH brighter. Now you can actually see the corner cutters and
line-drivin' hawgs jerk the wheel when recognition finally filters
through.

There is a downside. Any ideas on a way to quickly but temporarily
convert it to basic black in, say 5 sec. or less would be gratefully
received. 'You can run but you can never hide!'

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST