Re: [ST] DIY Fork Maintenance - for George K

Go with the15wt That's what I finally ended up with. The 10-15 blend didn't quite control the rebound as I'd hoped.

I just printed off the RT Installation Information from the web site. An
excellent document.  They used 5wt and Eric Miner made said he used a mix
of 10 and 15wt.  I think I'll split the differnce and run with the 10wt I
have on the shelf. If I don't like it I'll just swap it o

Looks like I'll be off the streets for a couple of evenings.
Rod

----------------------------------------- Join ISP.COM today - $8.95 internet , less than 1/2 the cost of AOL Try us out, http://www.isp.com/