[ST] Remnants From the Dearly Departed

A couple of months ago my 04 RS experienced a very low speed crash. No
injuries and it is now sold. Dairyland was great in getting it back to
looking new.  I now have the following its that I would like to sell.  If
anyone is interested please contact me off list.

Plastic - all black
Cockpit - Has the RS decal - Perfect structurally and very slight paint
mars.  Probably could be made to look like new with buffing

Right Fairing Sidepanel - Very good structurally.  Had a crack that was
pushed back into place.  I put some bondo over the crack and spray painted
it.  I'm not an auto body guy and it could be made like new by someone who
knew what they were doing fairly cheap. This one really needs repainting.

Bellypan - Perfect structurally.  Needs to be repainted and some sanding for
a couple of scratches.  No hardware included.

Front fender - Perfect structurally.  Two surface scratches that would be
right between the forks.  These are very minor and possibly could be either
rubbed out or touch up painted.

Engine Covers - No gouges but paint marked.  All can be spray painted and
look new.
Starter Cover, Outer Clutch Cover, Crank Cover, Large M54x1.5 Plug
(inspection cover)

Front Wheel Assembly - Entire front wheel - about 6 inches of the edge of
the rim is roughed up where wheel ran along curb.  Wheel is true and the
rest of the wheel is in perfect condition. Brake Lever, Brake Line (MC to
Caliper), Left Mirror (From Daytona 600 New in plastic bag)

If someone wants it I also have the silencer but it has a small dent on the
back side and light scratches on the outside.  This item is free for the
cost of shipping.