From: Dan Wolf <dan_wolf@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 08:00:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [ST] What do these wires do?

I have a 2000 ST, currently naked for a thorough cleaning.  In the nose piece
is the small third light assembly (which sits between and above the
headlights).  On the rear of that assembly, there's the bulb harness, then
another two wire harness that is (or now was) attached directly to that small
housing.  One of those wires broke at the point where it was attached to the
housing.  I'm headed off on a long ride next weekend and don't know if I'll be
able to order a new part by then.  And, I don't know if it'll be sufficient to
just solder the wire.

Does anyone know if it'll hurt anything to just leave that harness unplugged
for a while?

Thanks!

Dan