Re: [ST] for: anyone who has Race Tech Gold Valve cartridge

Just a follow up.  I put in an oil level of 130mm and set pre-load to
between the second and third line on the adjuster.  Sag is in the
neighborhood of 32 to 33 mm depending on what I had for dinner.  Oil is 15wt
and emulator is set at 2 turns.  Springs are total progressive HyperPros.
On a short test where I tried to hit every pot hole and bump I could find, I
can say the RT's make the front feel more planted, but not a night and day
difference like the HyperPro alone was over the stocks.  Were they worth it?
Definitely if you're running stock.  Too close to call if you run
HyperPro's. What they do give you over the HyperPro's is the option to play
with valving.  Right now they are most certainly better than this driver's
ability to get the most out of the front end so I'm leaving them alone for
now.
Rod