Re: [ST] for: anyone who has Race Tech Gold Valve cartridge

George,
I think you echo my findings.  The springs and oil seem to do the major
improvements and emulators do the fine tuning which is much harder to
detect.  There are probably a lot of riders who can appreciate those
subtleties that the emulators provide but in my case the emulators are
probably a case of "casting pearls before swine."  The main thing that I
detect is it seems like the initial hard edge is off big bumps and it seems
to be less sensitive to ripple types or series of small bumps.
Rod