Re: [ST] stock suspension

"I did an hour and a half on the local track on Sunday, and I can honestly
say my '04 RS, with stock suspension and BT010's handles as well as I need
it to.

I don't think its worth touching the suspension till it needs maintenance,
and then I'd upgrade it like the guys are doing on this list."

Mark, you bring out two excellent points, "handles as well as I need it to"
which is something a lot of people overlook and "on the local track" which
brings out a very important issue which I'll bet you are well aware of, just
because it handles well on the track doesn't mean it handles they type of
riding done on the road.  I had a lot of issues with handling around town
more than I did in the twisties.

Rod