Re: [ST] Nelson Rigg tankbag anyone?

Ok, thanks for the feedback. Sounds like I should have a closer look at the trumpy bag. I see there are a couple mentioned on various dealer sites. Do you have the 15 or 20 litre bag? Does it look anything like either of these pictures?

http://www.motorcyclestore.us/triumph/images/A064.jpg
http://www.motorcyclestore.us/triumph/accessories/sporttouring/ tankpads/A149.jpg

David ...