[ST] Croatia + Alps report

Here my pics plus text from the Croatia trip (plus Alps) I
made end of July (didn't get to adding the captions until
recently): http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/725166

If you're bored and have broadband I can recommend selecting
the "style" scrollmenu on top to "Slideshow". You can also
select a full screen slideshow with the button "Slideshow"
below that (captions optional in both features).

The Sprint behaved great, although the weather was very hot
most of the times. Two-up with 3 full Givi cases and full
tankbag was no problem at all when climbing up the several
mountain passes, although I had to get back into the very-
tight-climbing-rightturn-hairpin technique with traffic
coming down at the same time. Eventhough I rode extremely
sporty in the Alps and at times as well in Croatia, the
fuel consumption stayed pretty constant around 22 km per
liter / 62 MPG UK / 52 MPG US. I love this bike :-). Enjoy,

Emile
www.piloot.com