Re: [ST] dreaded oil Q...

Rod,
The man asked about user experience. Thats what I gave him. I have had no problems. The "gold" cap is fairly new, so I don't have many miles.
SORRY

I believe all the other stuff you wrote about oil. I had used "red" cap for several years, also with no problem.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA