[ST] for all - dreaded oil Q

FYIF, a few years ago I changed my oil on a Sunday afternoon , forgetting that I had already used the last of my Mobil 1 on the previous change. Since I had to go to work in the morning, in desperation I squirted in some WD40, put the cap on and headed off down the road. Since then I've never bothered to buy oil again, finding that a few squirts of WD40 every week do a splendid job of keeping my engine adequately lubed.

doggydoo - - - - o&\o