RE: [ST] Paging Auger Pascal

Hi, Simon

this weekend is already well planned. We have something sunday at 12am, saturday afternoon and friday evening...

To what I understand, You'll stay in Normandy. It will be too short for me to go by there. But if you come more by Ouest of Paris (If you remember, I live by the RN 12 that links Paris to Normandy), I'll be pleased to meet you Saturday evening. For a drink or dinner. Just let me know.

Pascal Auger

simonb@xxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :After missing you on our Switzerland trip last year we will be in Arromanches
from Thursday to monday this weekend. Honfleur on Monday for lunch before
catching the ferry back from Le-havre.

Do you, or anyone else for that matter, want to meet up?

--
SimonB