Re: [ST] for all - dreaded oil Q

In a previous email, don draper stated:
Since then I've never bothered to buy oil again, finding that a few squirts of WD40 every week do a splendid job of keeping my engine adequately lubed.

That is almost as good as my favorite use. I read, several years ago, that the Army Corps of Engineers has plans to dump massive quantities of WD-40 into the San Andreas fault and let California slip into the sea. Hopefully sooner than later.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

22 and counting

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Tip the world over on its side and everything loose will land in Los Angeles."
-- Frank Lloyd Wright