Re: [ST] RE: Passing a Harley

Passing on the inside of a corner is generally frowned upon. I've found on track days that in the less-experienced groups this is one of the first things that is prohibited. Passing someone on the inside can be extremely upsetting to the outer rider and if I was following someone who looked to be less than capable I would only consider it in an emergency.

Bottom line is if you're behind a rider who's making it unsafe to pass sometimes it's better to just pull over and give them a while to get ahead.

Ride safe,

Nate
00SprintRS

david.funk@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote: