[ST] Leathers

Marc,

I've purchased several pieces of gear from these folks.  Great products and
great people.

They're located in Chico, CA, which is about 100 miles north of Sacramento.

Anyway, here's the products that I've purchased that I'm happy with:

I first got the Adventure Pants to wear underneath my Joe Rocket Ballistic
outer pants.  I wear this combination in the cooler months of the year.
(And yes, it does get chilly here in Southern California.)  The material is,
I think, Lycra.  And I can tell you from experience that I can wear them all
day long without noticing them.  The original purpose of these pants was to
provide impact protection for folks who want to wear Levis.  For me, I
wanted additional impact protection in areas where I thought the Joe Rockets
were either missing or lacking.  I removed the knee protectors because these
were sufficient in the JRs.  That still left the upper thigh, hip and upper
thigh.  Also, in colder weather the layering effect of these Adventure Pants
and the JRs, is usually sufficient for me.

For the hot summer weather, I switch to the JR vented riding pants and the
ActionStation Cool-Air pants.  Essentially, these are the same as the others
in purpose and function, but they are made from a mesh material for better
breathing and air flow.

http://www.actionstation.com/

PS - Now's a good time to plug Triumph's own vented jacket.  Extremely well
made and vents a lot of air.

Hope this helps.

Rich M.
L.A, CA