RE: [ST] Road Atlanta

Well, I'm trying to post, but the message keeps getting kicked back.
Seems there's a 50k limit on posts.  The pics I got with Me, Matt, and
Ben are sending it over the 50k limit.  Yeah, got my pic taken with
those guys.  I'm not usually one for that, but my buddy whispered
something in their ears and next thing I knew both riders were saying
they couldn't have done it without me and all that sort of thing. Well,
I did get my pic taken with them, at least that part is true. :)

I finally got the size down to 67k and the list server says someone will
either post it or let me know why not.  Been waiting since yesterday and
no notification.  Anyone know of an easy and free place to post pics?

James