Re: [ST] California riding

In a previous email, Masiak, Richard wrote:

Well capt, then I guess I'm a wuss cuz I'm not riding in troipcal
storm weather.  The winds are 20MPH gusting to 40MPH right now, so I
don't feel like getting blown off the road.

We had that last week when the remnants of Katrina made its way up here. There is nothing quite as exhilarating as having to lean over in a straightaway while doing 80+. I wouldn't be afraid to do that again.

-- Steve Lawler Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives."
-- William Dement