Re: [ST] the "st list cliche post" trifecta is in play...

Thanks to all for the replies so far, and for the alternative
suggestions.  The Pirelli Diablo Strada's look like an impressive tire too but
I'm looking for a little more milage too...

No real standout deals yet, the usual suspects (SWmototires.com,
Chaparral-Racing.com and AccWhse.com) are all within a few dollars of each
other once you add in shipping for those that charge it.

Found a set of Pilot Roads locally, but something I read today has me
wondering how the profiles compare, esp. coming off of '020's/57's some say
PR's are "tall".

Are there significant differences in profile between these (Avon, Bridgestone,
Michelin) selections - and how does that affect things?

aTdHvAaNnKcSe,

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\