Re: [ST] Incredible Growing Tank

In a previous email, David Earl stated:

I ended up getting it in by prying the tank
back a touch (and chipping a bit of paint off in the process) but
it's not right. I have NO idea whats up.  Anyone????

The Ohlins puts additional stresses on the frame thus making the tank harder to fit. ;-)

Actually I had the same thing happen with the stock shock. I don't get it either. I'm just glad that the rear mounting points have those big rubber bushings.

-- Steve Lawler Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Rogues are preferable to imbeciles because they sometimes take a rest."
            -- Alexandre Dumas