[ST] Seattle-area hard bag help?

  _____

I'm trying to install a set of hard bags on my 2000 ST but don't have the
paper templates used for drilling holes in the fender. Anyone in the Seattle
area have the templates? Or could someone fax a set to me? Alternatively,
anybody in the area have a bag-mounted ST I could measure and check out?

Finally, I'm missing the fender reinforcement plates that support the turn
signal stalks, as well as the muffler relocation bracket. Anyone know where
an ST with bags is being parted out?

Thanks,

Walt Greenwood

Everett, WA